Monday, November 2, 2009

Aunt Sewzy

Oh what fun we had yesterday, November 1 doing our Aunt Sewzy program for the fund raiser for Hospice in Sterling, IL. They had a beautiful quilt show, refreshments and then our program. We invited Carol's nephew to be part of the program and sing "Downtown"! Yes, the song done by Petula Clark years ago. Don't tell Aunt Sewzy, but I think Clayton stole the show.
This is the time of year that lots of you gals get the knitting needles clicking and we have been getting some beautiful yarns in as of late. I know my needles click at night until my hands hurt.
We still have two openings in the EQ6 class for Sat. Nov. 14. Carol and I hope to sit in on it also and get a better handle on using the program.
We will be closing early, Nov. 5, Thursday, as Aunt Sewzy will be on the road again.
Keep on quiltin',
Beth & Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment