Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to all

I think my family will be so shocked. This will be the first time in years that all presents given will be completed before not after Christmas. They won't know how to act. Well, I must say I like the feeling. Praying that your loved ones as well as mine all safely get where they want to go over the next few days. Check our latest newsletter at our website for the shop hours and information about the sale soon after the new year! Beth for QG

1 comment:

  1. Here is the pattern that I was talking about today. I did with only 1 Skein of LOVE IT by Berroco! I love this yarn and my Mom loves the mitts. You just have to scroll down...the pattern is called Karaoke Fingerless Mitts by Laurie-Ann Schultz.
    www.soysilk.com/patterns/karaoke.html

    ReplyDelete