Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Close!!

Yes, the wedding is almost here. I know you all can't believe I got the bridesmaid's bags done ahead of time, but I did. We went to St. Louis shopping last weekend for the bachelorette party. Now that is my type of a party. On the way home, my extremely organized sister, Kathy, helped me make a list of all I had to do this week. I'm getting the things crossed off little by little. - The shop hop was a success! Now we are just waiting for all of the passports to come in so we can draw the winners. How fun! - Remember, we still have room for our Crazy For Quilting Bus Hop on October 15th and 16th. If you want more information, just give us a call! - Believe it or not, it is time for us to be thinking about the Madison, WI quilt show. Our class room shows we have work in progress!! The dates for that show are September 9, 10 and 11th. Be sure and put it on your calendar. Well, must get back to work!!!

TTFN,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment