Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Few from the Carribean!






Wow,I was looking through our pictures from the cruise and wishing I was back there! I just had to post the picture of Beth with the beautiful blue water in the background. It is such an awesome color! The other pictures are Wendy, Beth, Marty and I climbing the Dunn's River Falls. It was quite an experience. You literally relied on your team members to help you get up the falls. It was a 950 ft. climb. A few times we needed a good push from the person behind us. Isn't quilting like that? It seems I always get more done when I have a "little push" from a friend and always get more done when I'm sewing with a group. Well, that is a little lie. Beth would say I get more talking done! I just love the camaraderie of quilting buddies. - Well, I need a little push to get our things ready for our Aunt Sewzy program in Ottawa tonight.

Till next time,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment