Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quilting takes a back seat!




Just had to do a quick post to let you know that my quilting has been on the back burner because I just had my first grandson! Wow, it is wonderful!!!! Brayden Chad Keller was born on Feb. 25 and weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. The week after he was born was a blur as we were getting ready for the quilt show in town. Cary (Beth's husband) says we just move from crisis to crisis! Anyway, back to Brayden--he has lots of dark hair. Marty(my husband) says he has more hair than him! How fun it is to hold him and have him snuggle. I'm having a hard time focusing as all I think about is that cute little guy. I bought him a few outfits last weekend as he is growing so fast and Sarah said I had already purchased the one with -I dig Grandma- on it. Oh well!! Well, must get back to quilting. We are getting ready for our retreat on the last weekend of March and I must get my project ready.

Till next time,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment