Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where is spring?




Brrrrrrr! The only good things about this cold weather is it makes me want to quilt! I'm working on a gift for a wedding and I can't wait to get it done. It is a fun tumbler pattern and I think the bride will really like it. Aren't weddings fun? The only problem is I will be in Salt Lake City the weekend of the wedding. I guess you can't do everything, but darn! So, since I can't do everything, I am really trying to prioritize. I think if I make lists, I feel better prepared. Beth and I are pulling together things for Garden Club and have so many new ideas for our bright fabrics. Sew much to do! - Yesterday we motored to Chicago to get fixtures for our new store. Of course we always brainstorm and get our agenda for what needs to be done. We have really been trying to clean. How do we accumulate so much? Make sure you check out our barrel the next time you are in. You just never know what will be in it! - Well, back to the quilt. Hope you enjoy more pictures from our retreat! Be sure and wish Jeannie Baby Casey a Happy Birthday. Her birthday won't be as planned as she had to have surgery on her hip/leg and will be recuperating in Liberty Village in Peru.

Ta,Ta for now!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment