Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall is Quilting Season

With the changing of the leaves, it reminds me of quilting season! Haven't the leaves been unbelievable? The colors seem so intense and beautiful. It makes me want to finish my fall quilts. I said it makes me WANT to finish, not that I am going to finish! Maybe in a few weeks! -- We are getting ready for our big "Crazy for Quilting" bus hop. It will be a great time. 8 quilting shops in 2 days. What could be more fun? --Have you had a taffy apple yet? I saw one that looked so good, but it was a Granny Smith apple and I like Red Delicious. Do you like your apple sweet or tart? Beth likes her apple tart and I like mine sweet. We have a really cute towel done up with a taffy apple on it. It makes me hungry each time I look at it. - Next week we have 2 Aunt Sewzy programs. We will be doing one in Washington, IL on Monday evening and then we have one in Albia, IA on Thursday evening. Aunt Sewzy will be on the road again! We look forward to meeting new quilters. We are definitely a special breed. There is a special bond between quilters that is hard to explain to anyone who isn't a quilter. Don't you agree?

TTFN,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment