Wednesday, October 27, 2010

To Market, To Market

The day before market is such a fun time---anticipation, anticipation, anticipation! We have been receiving mail with all of the new products and designs. We just always wonder what the new "hot" item will be. I am finishing a Camille Bag to take to market out of the leopard Shannon Cuddle print. It is adorable! I was up in Chicago with my niece on Monday and that is what I am seeing in the accessory department. Lots of leopard prints! Of course that is right up my ally! I'm also noticing the soft textures. Oh, I can't wait to see what new Shannon prints will be offered. I hear Fons and Porter are coming out with a new program also. --The biggest plus of it all is I get to see my sister while in Houston. She will be coming down a couple of nights. Yahoo!!! Well, need to finish that bag...............

TTFN,
CArol

No comments:

Post a Comment