Saturday, October 30, 2010

Where in the world are Carol and Beth?





What a day! We saw so many new things it is hard to know where to begin! So......I'll start with our first purchases--two rulers by Deb Tucker. Yes, you guessed the first one--The Tucker Trimmer. She was so busy doing demos that we had our picture taken with her husband. He said he didn't mind at all! We also bought another ruler that you are going to love for doing the 54/40 or Fight. It is the V block trimmer. We definitely don't think Deb sleeps at night. She is amazing! On the first day of market we always sit with our Moda Rep, Brian. Edyta Sitar has some beautiful batiks and cottons. Of course we purchased some Kansas Troubles. And, we purchased an adorable line from Sandy Gervais. Our final picture of the day was with the guys in pink from Like Sew. As you can tell, we always have a lot of fun with them. They run our website and we use their program for designing blocks. I was in their very first class at market 2 1/2 years ago. They are the nicest "computer geeks" we know. Market closed at 6 PM and then we headed to the Moda party. We aren't going to tell you where it was held, but we will give you three strikes, oh I mean three guesses as to where it was. Now, don't tell our husbands to check out these pictures of us. We've always told them our trips to market are work, work and more work. Actually, you can tell our husbands as they don't even know how to turn on our computers!

TTFN,
Carol

P.S. If you like my scarf, I got it at Amma's in Princeton! Beth was sooooooo tired of people stopping me and asking where I got my scarf. I was almost tempted to take it off so I could get through the aisles! (Notice I said almost!) I finally called Kay, the owner of Amma's, and asked her if she could mail them to people. She has them in many colors, but you better get down there soon as Kay will soon be out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment