Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goose Bump Moment

It's been a busy day at the store. Janice brought back the Christmas Row Throw all quilted. I can't wait for the big unveiling at Garden Club next week. (Of course there are a few of you who already got to see it.) - Remember yesterday I told you about the flight attendant who loved my book cover? Well, I just got an e-mail from Eulonda and she has sent the book cover off to Sharon, the Delta flight attendant. But, what is soooooooo neat is that Eulonda has not even talked to Sharon. She just made the book cover for her and put it in the mail. In Eulonda's email letter to Sharon she said, "I do most of my quilting and sewing as a hobby and I have lots of fun doing the various things. I really don't like to sell things, then it isn't a hobby anymore. The only payment I want for it is for you to "Pay it Forward" someday when you can do something for someone else." Do you have goose bumps yet? Isn't that something? Quilter's are the best people on the planet!! I sure hope Eulonda doesn't mind me sharing her story. We hear so much negative in a day that I just thought I would share a wonderful positive. - Beth and I have been choosing the fabrics for the retreat projects. We purchased another pattern book from our friend, Karin Hellaby, while at quilt market. So, we will now offer two different projects. One is a pineapple techique and the other is an attic windows 3-D project. The ladies who went last year will get first dibs; however, if you would like to get on the waiting list, just stop in and get your name on the list. Till the next post.....

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment