Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow! It is so much fun hearing from those of you who are following our blog. Beth and I are frantically getting projects ready for the girls to do while we are at market. Actually, Beth is buzzing around here a little faster than I am as I worked in our yard on Sunday and pulled a muscle in my leg. So, I made a note to myself and said, "Self, no more working in the yard." If I had been quilting or knitting, that would have never happened! - We almost have our center pieces put together for our next year's block of the month. They are really turning out great. You'll have to stop in to see them or join us on Oct. 20 and 21st for Garden Club. We are just starting a new year and we feel it is one of the best deals in town. Just $25 for a year of fun and learning. No need to call ahead, just show up at 10 AM on Tues. or Wed or 6 PM on Tues. Of course we go to the Mexican Restaurant (Los Ranchitos? or something like that) for supper on Tuesday evening at 5 PM. Join us if you can. As I sit here I think about all of the friendships that have been made at Quilter's Garden. Aren't quilters grand? Well, it is almost closing time and I need to get home to finish my packing. Oh yeh, Beth already has her things out to be packed. That is pretty scary. She says she doesn't like to pack early because she always forgets something. I wonder what I will have to bring to her rescue this trip!!! Ta Ta for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment