Sunday, October 11, 2009

Second Day at Market




It's 10:45 PM and we are just getting time to blog. It has been a busy day at market. I took a machine applique class from Beth Ferrier and absolutely loved it. Actually, I was a class crasher. I tried to get into the class before market and it was full. So, I just went to the classroom and hung around to see if there was someone who wouldn't show up. It was my lucky day. Beth has one of the newest notions out for applique since sliced bread. Can't wait to share it in the store with you. Are you curious? I knew you wouldn't want to wait until we were home. It is a water soluble stabilizer that you use instead of freezer paper. I learned so much from her in class. She is my favorite teacher as she is such a great educator and fun too! - Beth and I are also pictured with the girls from Buggy Barn. Their book had one of the greatest quilts at market. Janet and Pam are just great. (Notice we are on a first name basis!) - Well, I must pack. This is so hard as we can only have 50 pounds in our suitcases. Our carry on bags get a little heavy! - Of course the best thing of all is getting to see my sister, Nancy, while at market.. Her friend, Hilda, and she came down to Houston tonight and we ate at Josephine's Italian Restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are looking great! I know those markets are tiring and you seem to be holding up well...aching leg and everything! Hurry home to us! Rosanna

    ReplyDelete