Saturday, October 10, 2009

Quilt Market Opening Day







Oh my, Carol and I have just completed our first day walking the market floor. There are 21 aisles of vendors and lots of new and exciting ideas. Now we have to decide what to order and bring home to the shop.



We have decided to become Accuquilt Go authorized dealers! That is the fabric cutter and equipment for home use. One can cut many layers of fabric at one time and be ready for fast piecing of many different patterns.



We also met Amy Butler and really like her fabric line this fall. We will likely be ordering some tomorrow.



I took a zipper installing class from author Linda Ghee and made a zip cosmetic bag in less than one hour. Yippee!! That's my idea of a great gift idea. Do I see a class in the future at the shop? You bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment